The Green Bay Packers have become the anti-Favres with a play-it-safe philosophy. It won them Super Bowl XLV, but has disarmed them in the playoffs the past two seasons. More
When Joe Webb threw one of the dumbest passes of all time to avoid a sack, there was little doubt the Packers were going to prevail against the Vikings in their wild-card playoff. More
Passing judgment on the Green Bay Packersí 55-7 cakewalk against the Tennessee Titans is almost a waste of time. More
- Baranczyk and Christl column: Matthews makes teammates better
(Dec. 17, 2012)
- Baranczyk and Christl column: Linemen aren't finishing blocks
(Nov. 26, 2012)
- Baranczyk and Christl column: Young talent invigorates defense
(Nov. 19, 2012)
- Tom Oates column: UW's Wilson comes up short in NFL's eyes
(Mar. 1, 2012)
- C'mon, the Green Bay Vikings? Really?
(Feb. 16, 2012)
You'll find additional columns written about the Green Bay Packers on this page.