Running back Alex Green, the Packersí third-round draft choice, addressed the media:
• Iím very excited. Great honor to be part of the Packers, the Super Bowl champs.
• Iím aware that Aaron Rodgers went to same junior college as me (Butte). I havenít met Rodgers. I played with his little brother, Jordan Rodgers.
• They passed a lot at Hawaii. I bought into the offensive system and it worked out.
• I wasnít aware Ted Thompson was at my pro day. I didnít know at all.
• Catching ball out of backfield is what I do best. Get downfield quickly, hit the hole hard.
• Playing in cold wasnít a problem for me.
• I can transition back to more conventional system after playing in spread.
• I had a couple problems early on in my career at Hawaii. high pad level issues. worked on that, got it fixed.
• About the fourth round is when I thought I would be drafted.
• Big role in pass blocking at Hawaii.
• Academics was part of reason he went the junior college route.
-- Mike Vandermause/Press-Gazette