Here's the full injury report followed by live comments from coach Mike McCarthy:
S Charles Woodson (collarbone, DNP)
FB John Kuhn (hamstring, DNP)
CB Sam Shields (ankle/shin, DNP)
OLB Nick Perry (knee, DNP)
WR Donald Driver (neck, DNP)
WR Greg Jennings (groin, DNP)
NT B.J. Raji (ankle, DNP)
TE Jermichael Finley (shoulder, limited)
G T. J. Lang (elbow/wrist, limited)
WR Jordy Nelson (hamstring, limited)
QB Aaron Rodgers (calf, full)
C Jeff Saturday (neck, limited)
* Greg Jennings: He's currently getting a second opinion, was concerned about the lack of progress.
* B.J. Raji: Will go through a rehab tomorrow.
* Jordy Nelson: His hamstring tightened up on him during practice. Not sure if any of the new guys are in danger.
* Preparing for the 1-5 Jaguars: Uncommon opponents from a preparation standpoint are always a little more challenged.
* Shields, Perry: No plans to test them tomorrow. They weren't ready to test today. Will be evaluated again Friday.
* What's different about Hawk: His haircut ... He's having a good year. He's such a steady person, player. He's the same guy every day, always appreciated that from A.J. He's a little lighter, guys sometimes get lighter when they're careers go on.
* Hayward: From the first day, you could see his ball skills. He's a football player, a playmaker. Anytime you take a rookie and play him at multiple positions, that says something about him.
* Woodson sticking around: He might be here more now than he's ever been. 'round the clock getting treatment. He and the medical staff are doing everything they can to get him back as quick as possible.
* Injuries impacting preparation: Practice was shortened today because of our medical situation.
That's it from McCarthy.