The reason the Republican Party lost the election is as follows:
1. Big money. Companies and corporations tried to buy this election and the people have spoken and voted.
2. Lies told at the Republican convention and 30 million people watching TV. One big lie was from Paul Ryan himself about the GMC auto plant shutting down by Obama. He was not even elected yet.
3. 22 million illegal immigrants still in our country because companies and corporations want cheap labor. The INS is not doing the job and I thought companies and corporations were supposed to be penalized for hiring them. The CEOs should have to spend prison time for this.
4. Black Friday was a day to buy Chinese and Mexican junk to clear the shelves. We need to bring back our jobs. If the CEOs like China so much, they should live in that country. Can you imagine China making religious cards and American flags? I could make a list of junk I purchased made in China alone. It's shameful.
5. Wars cost a great deal of money. We should start closing down military station from countries that hate us. We must tell the UN to lean on countries that don't pay their fare share. It is always American service people who have to put the most into a war and die and our true allies.
6. Abe Lincoln started the Republican Party and freed the slaves. Pick on him, not Obama.