Jan. 21, 1949 - Annual meetings held in De Pere: At the State Bank, Carl Carlson was named to the board of directors, succeeding the late Carl G. Scott. Directors reelected are George P. Ford, R.C. French, Ray Zimdars, Virgil A. Smits, C.A. Osen, E.J. Scray and Frank Schumerth. Officers reelected include French president; Ford and Zimdars, vice-presidents; Carlson, cashier; W.O, Clausen, assistant cashier; T.A. Jacobs, branch manager, and Leo N. Verheyen, assistant manager.
Directors of the Bank of West De Pere include Max L. Franc, E.J. McGeehan, D.A. Wishart, Martin Albers, John Willems, Leland A. Wells and Edward M. Kane. Officers were reelected with Franc president; McGeehan, vice-president; W.L. Baeten, cashier; Florence Luebke, assistant cashier; Adele Collaer and Robert Ambrosius, tellers.
The De Pere Federal Savings and Loan association reelected directors: A.M. Janssen, C.A. Lawton, Ray Hockers, Ernest L. Christoph, Raymond E. Burke and Virgil A. Smits. Officers include Leland A. Wells, president; Louis Quatsoe and Lawton, vice-presidents; Leslie J. Smith, secretary-treasurer and Genevieve De Byl, assistant secretary.