Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Accused killer to not seek juvenile court trial, attorney says

8:27 PM, Jan. 23, 2013
Antonio Barbeau
Antonio Barbeau
  • Filed Under

A 14-year-old Sheboygan boy accused of taking part in the brutal killing of his great-grandmother in September will no longer seek to have his case tried in juvenile court.

Antonio Barbeau, 14, is scheduled to be tried as adult, but his defense attorney, George Limbeck, had earlier filed a motion to have the case moved to juvenile court. A two-day reverse-waiver hearing was scheduled for next week to hear arguments on the matter.

However, Limbeck said Wednesday that Barbeau will no longer contest his case remaining in adult court. Limbeck declined to comment on why the decision was made. ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
575 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1017 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports