1. Pulaski (14-2): The Red Raiders had another dominating week, beating Green Bay Notre Dame by 30 points and Bay Port by 17.
2. De Pere (13-2): The Redbirds remain tied for first with Pulaski in the Fox River Classic Conference after a 67-50 win at Sheboygan North.
3. N.E.W. Lutheran (17-0): The Blazers beat Sturgeon Bay 62-52 on Friday to maintain a two-game lead in the Packerland Conference.
4. West De Pere (14-1): The Phantoms had a spectacular week, beating Green Bay Southwest and Bay Port in nonconference play along with a win over Oconto Falls.
5. Ashwaubenon (12-4): The Jaguars stumbled in a 71-55 loss to Bay Port on Tuesday, but rebounded with a 66-56 win over Notre Dame on Friday.
6. Seymour (14-3): The Thunder responded to its first two-game losing streak of the season by beating Marinette and Luxemburg-Casco.
7. Wrightstown (13-3): The Tigers' 51-46 loss to Manitowoc Roncalli dropped them two games behind Brillion in the loss column for the top spot in the Olympian Conference. Wrighstown plays at Brillion on Thursday.
8. Peshtigo (16-1): The Bulldogs remained a half-game ahead of Suring in the Marinette-Oconto Conference with wins over Lena and Crivitz. They have won eight straight.
9. Suring (15-1): The Eagles have won eight straight since their loss to Peshtigo. The rematch is Thursday at Suring.
10. Bay Port (9-8): The Pirates started the week well with a win over Ashwaubenon, then lost to Pulaski and West De Pere. They also lost starting guard Peyton Armstrong to a knee injury. Armstrong most likely will miss the rest of the season.
1. De Pere (15-0): The Redbirds extended their winning streak to 35 with a 39-32 win over Sheboygan North on Friday.
2. Algoma (14-1): The Wolves continued to roll with wins over N.E.W. Lutheran and Manitowoc Lutheran. They lead Kewaunee by one game in the Packerland Conference.
3. Kewaunee (12-1): The Storm beat Oconto 41-27 to win its eighth straight. Huge rematch against Algoma on Friday.
4. Bay Port (13-2): The Pirates returned to their winning ways last week, beating Ashwaubenon and Pulaski to remain one game behind De Pere in the FRCC.
5. Oconto (12-3): The Blue Devils' loss to Kewaunee ended a 10-game winning streak.
6. Oconto Falls (11-3): The Panthers beat Denmark 51-46 and West De Pere 58-28. They are two games behind New London for first in the Bay Conference. The two teams have one more meeting this season.
7. Green Bay Notre Dame (11-4): The Tritons had wins over Pulaski and Ashwaubenon. They have won six straight.
8. Green Bay Southwest (10-4): The Trojans have more wins than all last season, when they went 9-15.
9. Coleman (15-1): The Cougars lead Peshtigo by two games in the loss column in the Marinette-Oconto Conference standings. They went 2-0 last week with wins over Stephenson and Gillett.
10. Pulaski (8-6): Tough week for the Red Raiders with losses to Notre Dame and Bay Port. They will look to get their momentum back against Ashwaubenon and Southwest this week.