Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Green Bay house fire causes $30,000 in damages

7:47 PM, Feb. 3, 2013  |  Comments
  • Filed Under

A child playing with a lighter in a bedroom at 10 a.m. this morning led to a fire in a home on Green Bay's east side.

The fire started in the bedroom of an apartment located in a four-unit building at 511 Hartung St. The fire was confined to the apartment it started in, according to the Green Bay Fire Department.

About 12 people were displaced, but no one was injured in the fire. A pet cat died.

The fire caused about $30,000 in damages, according to the Fire Department.

The property is owned by Le Gros Properties LLC and is valued at $98,000, according to online Brown County land records.


View Larger Map

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
576 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1017 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports