Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Carbon monoxide cause of lake death

6:56 PM, Feb. 4, 2013
  • Filed Under

Authorities say a 31-year-old Chilton woman who was found unresponsive in an ice shanty on Lake Winnebago died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Lt. Mark Wiegert of the Calumet County Sheriff's Office said an autopsy was performed Monday at the Fond du Lac County Medical Examiner's office on Sara B. Meyer, who was pronounced dead at the scene Saturday afternoon.

The investigation continues, but Wiegert said there does not appear to be foul play. ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
575 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1017 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports