Error on line 263 position 5: The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available.
| Packersnews | packersnews.com
Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Second Street house fire ruled accident

11:02 AM, Feb. 12, 2013

Loading Photo Galleries ...

  • Filed Under

A fire that destroyed an East Second Street home has been declared an accident, according to Fond du Lac Fire Department officials.

The homeowner, Wesley Evans, was renovating the home at 211 E. Second St. He and a friend were trying to melt ice with a torch Friday, Feb. 1, formed by water seeping in through windows, according to the Fond du Lac Fire Department report.

While working with the torch, the home caught on fire and everyone left the home. Initially it was reported that Delores Evans was inside the home while it was on fire, but it was later discovered she had left the home before the blaze ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
576 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1018 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1272 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports