Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Workers evacuate after sign malfunctions

11:22 PM, Feb. 13, 2013  |  Comments
  • Filed Under

Seven employees of a Texas Roadhouse on College Avenue evacuated the restaurant Wednesday after a malfunctioning neon sign on the outside of the building produced smoke inside a dining room.

The restaurant was closed at the time. It opens at 4 p.m. on weekdays.

Assistant Grand Chute Fire Chief Mike DeBruler said the wall behind the sign began to smolder, which created the smoke. Fire crews responded to the restaurant at around 2:20 p.m.

The restaurant's neon sign, "Texas Roadhouse," faces College Avenue. The problem occurred in the last "e" of the sign, which was removed.

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
576 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1018 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1272 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports