1. De Pere (19-3): The Redbirds won the Fox River Classic Conference championship with a 15-1 record in league play. They had the top-ranked defense in the 12-team league and were tied with Sheboygan North for the top-ranked offense.
2. N.E.W. Lutheran (22-0): The Blazers finished a dominant regular season with a 59-49 win over Southern Door on Friday.
3. West De Pere (20-2): The Phantoms won their first Bay Conference championship since 1986 with a win over Seymour on Friday and Shawano on Saturday. They will play Plymouth in a WIAA Division 2 regional opener.
4. Pulaski (18-4): The Red Raiders went 1-1 last week, beating Green Bay Notre Dame on Tuesday before losing a regular-season finale at Bay Port on Friday.
5. Ashwaubenon (17-5): The Jaguars finished off their best season since 2007-08 with wins over Bay Port and Notre Dame.
6. Seymour (18-4): The Thunder was swept in a season series against West De Pere, but it could have one more chance at redemption in tournament play this week.
7. Wrightstown (18-4): The Tigers finished third behind Brillion and Manitowoc Roncalli in a competitive Olympian Conference.
8. Bay Port (13-9): The Pirates' win over Pulaski gave them the FRCC West Division crown. Bay Port finished with the third-best offense in the FRCC at 60.6 points per game.
9. Peshtigo (21-1): The Bulldogs won the Marinette-Oconto Conference championship outright. They went 16-0 in league play for the third straight season.
10. Sturgeon Bay (13-8): The Clippers finished second to N.E.W. in the Packerland. They have won at least 13 games each season since 2009-10.
1. De Pere (21-0): The Redbirds' program-record winning streak was extended to 41 games last week. They clinched the Fox River Classic Conference championship outright with a win over Ashwaubenon.
2. Kewaunee (19-1): The Storm enjoyed another big week, going 3-0 in wins against Green Bay Notre Dame, Sturgeon Bay and Gibraltar. The win over the Tritons was the first time all season Kewaunee didn't win a game by double figures.
3. Algoma (18-2): The Wolves remained tied with Kewaunee atop the Packerland Conference after wins over Sevastopol and Gibraltar.
4. Bay Port (17-3): The Pirates rebounded from a loss to Green Bay Southwest with a win over Green Bay East. A rematch against the Trojans looms.
5. Oconto (16-4): The Blue Devils have won four straight entering the final week of the regular season.
6. Green Bay Notre Dame (15-6): The Tritons responded to their loss against Kewaunee with a 47-41 win over Sheboygan North on Thursday.
7. Wrightstown (17-4): The Tigers are a half-game behind Reedsville for first in the Olympian Conference after a tough loss to Manitowoc Lutheran on Thursday.
8. Green Bay Southwest (13-7): Tough week for the Trojans, who lost to Manitowoc and Oconto.
9. Oconto Falls (15-5): The Panthers beat Shawano on Tuesday before losing to New London on Thursday for the second time this season.
10. Coleman (18-3): The Cougars were upset by Lena last Monday, giving Peshtigo a chance to earn a share of the Marinette-Oconto Conference championship.