Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Surge protector blamed for smoke in Weston home

9:38 AM, Feb. 21, 2013
Firefighters investigated a report of smoke inside a home at 6409 Creel Drive in Weston. A surge protector was blamed for the smoke, firefighters said.
Firefighters investigated a report of smoke inside a home at 6409 Creel Drive in Weston. A surge protector was blamed for the smoke, firefighters said.
  • Filed Under

A surge protector that malfunctioned and produced smoke caused Weston firefighters to spend nearly two hours Wednesday evening at a home.

The fire department was called shortly after 9 p.m. to a report of smoke in a home at 6409 Creel Drive in the village of Weston. Firefighters ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
576 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1017 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports