Fire burns duplex attic, displaces families

9:00 AM, Feb. 27, 2013
  • Filed Under

A fire burned a duplex attic and displaced two families Tuesday night.

Around 8:30 p.m., flames were burning through the roof of the duplex at 1205 Airport Road when Neenah-Menash Fire Rescue crews arrived, Assistant Chief Mike Sipin said.

Firefighters had to rip down the apartments' ceilings and walls to put out hot spots in the insulation. Tuesday night wind fanned the fire, but crews were able to knock it down in about 10 ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
579 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
862 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1020 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1277 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports