Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Electrical issues may have caused fire that destroyed Glenmore house

7:13 AM, Mar. 21, 2013
Fire destroys Glenmore home
Fire destroys Glenmore home: Several area fire crews responded to a house fire on Dickinson Road in Glenmore on March 20, 2013.
  • Filed Under

Electrical issues may have caused an attic fire Wednesday morning that destroyed a two-story home at 5028 Dickinson Road.

The fire broke out about 6 a.m. at the home, rented by Jeremy Homan. Homan said he and his wife were at work when the fire started, but a roommate was there sleeping. The man was helped out of the home safely, along with two dogs.

No one was injured. ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
573 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
854 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1013 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1270 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports