Error on line 263 position 5: The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available.
| Packersnews | packersnews.com
Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Man burned in Bellevue cooking fire

9:42 AM, May 18, 2013
  • Filed Under

A 44-year-old man sustained minor burns to his hand and forearm Friday night during a cooking fire at 1814 Verlin Road.

The fire occurred in a kitchen area in a downstairs unit and was contained within 10 minutes, Bellevue firefighter Lt. Matthew Hohol said. The apartment building has eight units.

The victim was taken to St. Vincent Hospital in Green Bay, according to County Rescue ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
576 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1018 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1272 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports