A dryer caught fire and caused an estimated $10,000 damage to a home at 636 N. Webster Ave. on De Pere's east side on Monday afternoon, De Pere Fire Rescue said.
It happened about 2 p.m. Firefighters ...
A dryer caught fire and caused an estimated $10,000 damage to a home at 636 N. Webster Ave. on De Pere's east side on Monday afternoon
A link to this page will be included in your message.
Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.
If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.
View the last seven days
See our paid archives for news older than a week.
Green Bay Press-Gazette photojournalist Evan Siegle shares his experiences from along the lines of Green Bay Packers games.
Copyright © 2015 archive.packersnews.com. All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices