Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Blaze guts west side garage, home

5:40 PM, Jun. 18, 2013
  • Filed Under

Wausau firefighters this morning responded to a garage fire that quickly spread to a house at 804 S. 22nd Place.

Wausau Deputy Fire Chief Phil Rentmeester said the garage fire was the result of negligent burning and no one was injured in the blaze. The garage was engulfed at about 11:30 a.m. and the attached home was in flames for about 45 minutes.

Homeowner Edward Heckendorf was home at the time but unable to call the Wausau Fire Department. Rentmeester said a neighbor said he was burning garbage in his garage before the fire started. ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
573 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1013 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports