Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

2 displaced after Krakow house fire

6:57 AM, Jun. 24, 2013  |  Comments
Pulaski Tri-County, Green Valley and Bonduel fire departments responded to the fire at a Krakow home.
Pulaski Tri-County, Green Valley and Bonduel fire departments responded to the fire at a Krakow home.
  • Filed Under

A man, woman and two German shepherds were displaced from their home after a fire overnight in Krakow.

Shawano County authorities said the fire at the home in the 200 block of Center Street caused "moderate to extensive" damage, although no monetary estimate was given.

Fire crews were called to the scene at about 11:50 p.m. Saturday and the fire was out in about an hour. Pulaski Tri-County, Green Valley and Bonduel fire departments responded.

There were no injuries. The Lakeland Chapter of the American Red Cross is assisting the couple.

The fire was believed to have been caused by an electrical problem, authorities said.


View Larger Map

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
572 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
22%
850 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1011 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1268 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports