Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Sturgeon Bay house fire started by child

Sturgeon Bay house fire started by child

5:44 PM, Aug. 27, 2013
House fire in Sturgeon Bay
House fire in Sturgeon Bay: The house fire, at 542 Iowa St. in Sturgeon Bay, was started by a 4-year-old boy using a cigarette lighter and paper. There were no injuries.
  • Filed Under

A 4-year-old boy playing with a cigarette lighter appears to be the cause behind a fire Monday morning at a rental home in Sturgeon Bay.

According to Sturgeon Bay Fire Chief Tim Herlache, the fire department responded shortly after 10:30 a.m. to a call of "people trapped inside" a single-family home at 542 Iowa St.

When authorities arrived at the scene they found all three occupants outside. ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
573 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1013 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports