Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

Two hospitalized after suffering chemical burns in Town of Plymouth

6:46 PM, Oct. 1, 2013
  • Filed Under

A Flight for Life was called Monday after two people pouring a chemical product into a drain inside a Town of Plymouth home suffered sulfuric acid burns, according to the Sheboygan County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities were called to N6891 Moonlight Road at about 4:30 p.m. after Robert Pennell, 56, and Nicole Pennell, 29, were burned while trying to dispose of a home cleaning product containing sulfuric acid by pouring it down a drain, said Lt. Mark Rupnik.

...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
575 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1017 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports