Thanksgiving feasts need not be time-consuming tasks if you make one thing: reservations.
Area restaurants are currently preparing menus for Thanksgiving Day so that you don’t have to.
Thanksgiving is Nov. 28 this year. Restaurants are already taking reservations now and some will fill up quickly at the most desirable times.
While the list below is not complete, it’s a start.
I invited restaurants to send in information, and I got responses from both big hotels that put on lavish buffets and small local restaurants that serve off the menu. Others are still getting their information, hours, prices and details squared away.
Find more options closer to Thanksgiving by going to the ads grouped in the printed Post-Crescent Thanksgiving dining pages that run Nov. 14, 17, 21 and 24. There you’ll also find out more specifics about prices and menus.
Restauranteurs are also welcome to add posts with information here.
A sampling of Thanksgiving Day options:
• Flying Dutchman Supper Club, Little Chute: Family style service 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Adults, $12.95; graduated prices for children. Also, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., regular menu service. Reservations: 920-423-3417
• Liberty Hall, Kimberly: Buffet from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Adults, $14.95; graduated priced for children. Reservations: 920-731-0164
• Radisson Paper Valley Hotel’s ballroom buffet, Appleton: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Adults, $19.95; graduated prices for children 12 and under; plus 18% service charge and 5% tax. Reservations recommended: 920-733-8000, ext. 1603. See complete menu on hotel’s Facebook page.
• Also inside the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel: Lombardi’s Steakhouse: Served at table, family style, 3 to 7 p.m. Per person $33.95 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations required: 920-380-9390.
• Red Ox, Appleton: Serving full dinner menu, Thanksgiving specials and kids menu from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Not a buffet.) Reservations recommended: 920-830-4121
• Remington’s, inside the Holiday Inn Neenah Riverwalk, Neenah: Buffet from 12 to 4 p.m. Adults, $14; children age 10 and under, $6; plus 18% service charge and 5% tax. Reservations recommended: 920-725-8441.
• Starlite Club, Kaukauna: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. brunch. Adults, $13.95; graduated prices for children. Reservations: 920-788-9354
• Twin City Diner, Neenah: From 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., order from regular menu. Turkey platters start at 11 a.m. No reservations needed. Click to see a separate story on Twin City Diner.
— Maureen Wallenfang: 920-993-1000, ext. 287, or email@example.com; on Twitter @wallenfang