Advertisement

You will be redirected to the page you want to view in  seconds.

GUEST COMMENTARY: The local importance of Unrestricted Funds

1:57 PM, Feb. 10, 2014
  • Filed Under

As the Fond du Lac Area Foundation nears completion of another grant cycle, the importance of Unrestricted Funds again becomes apparent.

Each year the Foundation is able to return about $850,000 back into the Fond du Lac area in the form of grants. However, of this amount only about 25 percent is unrestricted. The other 75 percent is designated or donor advised.

What does this mean? ...

What's your take on the Packers Family Night change?

Retrieving results.
Watching practice is fine.(Your vote)
15%
576 votes
I'd rather watch a scrimmage.(Your vote)
23%
856 votes
I don't want to pay to watch practice.(Your vote)
27%
1017 votes
It doesn't matter to me.(Your vote)
34%
1271 votes

Catch up on the latest in our pregame show every game day.

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports

ORDER YOURS

Football fans

If you've ever answered "Who has the ball?" with "It's halftime," you might recognize The Airhead. Check out the characters in our cartoon gallery of oddball fans.

Special Reports