12 For 12
- 8:01 AM
NEW YORK (AP) — People magazine has named Lupita Nyong'o as the 'World's Most Beautiful' for 2014.
- Apr. 23, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) — Grappling with fast-changing technology, Supreme Court justices debated Tuesday whether they can protect the copyrights of TV broadcasters to the shows they send out without strangling innovations in the use of the internet.
- Apr. 22, 2014
Until recently, the 6th Congressional District race was seen as predictable and the stakes were low, but now the political future of our communities and the political futures of several local politicians will be decided.
- Wausau police respond to report of gunfight, find students with Nerf guns 9:20 AM
- Nekoosa man pleads guilty to killing kitten 9:12 AM
- Rob Zimmer column: May is for the birds 7:43 AM
- Girls soccer roundup: Plymouth edges rival Sheboygan Falls in EWC win Apr. 22, 2014
Today's PollSEE MORE Polls
In the NFL draft's first round, the Packers should ...
- Draft a safety.(Your vote)
- 31% 566 votes ▼
- Draft a linebacker.(Your vote)
- 13% 244 votes ▼
- Draft the best player available, regardless of position.(Your vote)
- 47% 860 votes ▼
- Trade the pick.(Your vote)
- 8% 156 votes ▼
CommentarySEE MORE Commentary
- Apr. 20, 2014
Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson looked stunned when fans booed his first-round selection of defensive tackle Justin Harrell in 2007.
- Should Starr have coached longer? Former players wonder what might've been
- Mike Vandermause column: Better or worse? Assessing Packers roster
- Mike Vandermause column: Free agency shows Packers' true feelings about players
- Mike Vandermause column: NFL owners know they have to change extra point
- SEE MORE Commentary
Fans & FeaturesSEE MORE Fans & Features
- Apr. 21, 2014
The Green Bay Packers targeted John Kuhn as an unrestricted free agent they wanted to re-sign this offseason as they reshape a roster they hope will
Off the Field
Special sectionsSEE MORE Special sections
13 for ’13 - Monthly Themes
January - Overcome nagging injuries
February- Improve your dental health
March- Learn to cope
April- Get out: Central Wisconsin’s best places to be active
May- Exercise safely
June- Health issues for men vs. women
July- How obesity hurts
August- Stay active, alert as you age
September- Get fit on a budget
October - Live healthier than your parents
November- Fight diabetes in your family, community
This month - December- Take your workout to the next level
Bonus edition- Profiles of success
Reset your password
We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary access.
- Unlimited access to our Web site
- iPad-optimized edition
- Mobile site & iPhone app
You now have full access.
Thank you for subscribing.
- View articles, videos, galleries and more – 24/7
- Access the tablet-optimized site, mobile site and iPhone app
- Share your access with any friend or family member
- Subscriber exclusive Top 5 daily email newsletter
You will automatically receive the Packersnews.com Top 5 daily email newsletter. If you don't want to receive this newsletter, you can change your newsletter selections in your account preferences.