In 2012, we changed our subscription model to include full access to our content. That means you can access our unique, high-quality content where and how you want it - through all platforms, including web, mobile, smart phone, tablet and delivery of the print on the days you select. A digital-only full access subscription is also available.
If you choose not to subscribe, digital access will be limited to a small number of articles a month.
What subscription options for news and information are offered?
A "Full Access: Digital-only" subscription includes:
1) Online access at www.packersnews.com
2) Mobile access (via browser or apps)
3) Tablet access via browser with optional "app-like" experience optimized for devices such as the iPad
4) e-Newspaper, the digital replica of the print newspaper, accessed online (a daily email is sent to subscribers for access to the e-Newspaper)
We also offer a full access option that includes print delivery. Prices vary based on your choice of the frequency of delivery of the print edition. Click here to learn more about subscription options.
If I'm a subscriber and have not yet activated my access, how do I access content online and through digital devices?
From a Desktop PC or Mac:
1. Go to the "packersnews.com" website.
2. Click the "log in" link in the top right corner of the screen and then click "Current subscriber? Get access" link near the top. Follow the steps outlined.
From your tablet or mobile phone:
1. Activate your account from your desktop (see above), then visit either "tablet.packersnews.com" or "m.packersnews.com" and use the "Log In" link.
From our smart phone apps:
1. Download the app from Apple's App store (available now) or Android Market (coming soon).
2. Activate your account from your desktop (see above), then go to the app and log in.
Is there any way to access your content if I'm not a subscriber?
Non-subscribers will have access to limited content. Our online site's home page, section fronts and advertising products will remain accessible to anyone, even without a subscription. We will continue to sell single copy print editions of the newspaper at retail outlets.
What if I have questions about my subscription?
Customer service hours have been extended and our agents are ready to answer your questions. Call customer service at 1-877-424-5042, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.