- Packers: Aaron Jones' pass-catching skills creating dilemmas for defenses
- Blake Martinez starts to press the line of scrimmage on this run play but then stops, which allows Chiefs C Austin Reiter to block him.
- Aaron Jones gets open for an easy 8-yard completion that converts the first down and clinches the game.
- RB Aaron Jones motions out wide left then runs a slant-and-go against Chiefs LB Anthony Hitchens for a 50-yard pass that set up a TD.
- Green Bay Packers Buzz: Why Aaron Jones ranks as 'best bargain' in NFL
- Green Bay Packers' next opponent: Struggling Chargers still dangerous
- PackersNews Quiz: October 29, Packers, Chiefs, Chargers
- Green Bay Packers take a pass on deadline deals, shuffle kick-return lineup