Click here to see Sunday’s police log: Loud music complaints throughout weekend
Click here to see Monday’s police log: Man complains about property lines
Tuesday’s police log
• At 7:03 a.m. Monday, a Wisconsin Rapids woman reported someone put a small hole in her backdoor window in the 100 block of 15th Avenue North.
• At 10:13 a.m. Monday, a caller reported a traffic crash near the intersection of West Grand Avenue and Jackson Street.
• At 10:57 a.m. Monday, an employee at Shopko, 1100 E. Riverview Expressway, reported a shoplifter.
• At 11:57 a.m. Monday, a man reported a woman kept dumping garbage into the storm drain near the intersection of Second and Locust streets. The man told her the drain emptied into the river, and the woman replied that the garbage would “wash away.”
• At 7:57 p.m. Monday, a Wisconsin Rapids woman reported a drunken man trying to “attack passing cars” in the 400 block of Eighth Street North. Officers arrested the man on a probation hold.
• At 8:51 p.m. Monday, a caller reported a man at her door with a bat in the 1100 block of Fremont Street.
• At 2:01 p.m. Monday, a caller reported a one-vehicle rollover in the 5700 block of Highway F, Sigel.
• At 4:40 p.m. Monday, a caller reported a vehicle went into water near the intersection of Gaynor Avenue and Leonard Road, Seneca.
• At 6:23 p.m. Monday, a caller reported power lines down and branches on fire in the 300 block of Seventh Street, village of Port Edwards.
• At 6:36 p.m. Monday, a caller reported that a tree fell on a car in the 100 block of Island Avenue, village of Port Edwards.