Tuesday’s Wood County Circuit Court records
• Robert A. Hainzlsperger Jr., and Robyn Lynn Hainzlsperger, both of Marshfield, May 30; woman granted name of Voight.
• Ariel M. Gorst, 33, Marshfield; drunken driving; 90 days in jail with work release, 33-month driver’s license revocation, $3,214, alcohol assessment, ignition interlock and victim impact panel.
• David A. Perry, 24, Wisconsin Rapids; drug paraphernalia possession; $316; controlled substance possession dismissed.
• Jesse J. Sabin, 31, Wisconsin Rapids; misdemeanor theft; 12 months probation, $453 plus $1,173.29 restitution and any counseling deemed necessary.
• Daniel Gonzales, 29, Wisconsin Rapids; marijuana delivery, marijuana possession and disorderly conduct; two years probation, $243 and any counseling deemed necessary; if conditions met, no conviction entered on marijuana delivery.
• Autsin M. Jasurda, 18, Marshfield; non-narcotic possession; $894; six months probation stayed; record erased, if fine paid within 60 days.
• Brian D. Weeks, 43, Marshfield; misdemeanor theft; $589 plus $121.36 restitution.
• Haley R. Spohn, 17, Wisconsin Rapids; non-narcotic possession; six months probation, $243 and any counseling deemed necessary; record erased, if conditions met.
• David W. Krezinski, 30, Wisconsin Rapids; burglary; 18 months in prison with credit for 60 days, three years extended supervision, $528, any counseling deemed necessary and absolute sobriety; criminal damage to property and misdemeanor theft dismissed and read into record.
• Kendrick C. Gatlin, 31, Wisconsin Rapids; issuance of a worthless check, misdemeanor bail jumping and obstructing an officer; 23 days already served in jail, 12 months probation, $939 plus $653.66 restitution and any counseling deemed necessary; illegally obtained prescription possession dismissed and read into record.
• Shawnya M. Goetz, 25, Portage; felony bail jumping, misdemeanor bail jumping and being a party to the crime of misdemeanor retail theft; 90 days in jail with work release, three years probation, $1,037, and any counseling deemed necessary; retail theft and misdemeanor bail jumping dismissed and read into record.
• Michael A. Campobello, 20, Necedah; non-narcotic possession; six months probation, $563.25 and any counseling deemed necessary; no conviction entered, if conditions met; drug paraphernalia possession dismissed and read into record.
• Alacia G. Alderman, 21, Wisconsin Rapids; obstructing an officer; $579.
• Donald J. Gunderson, 20, Nekoosa; sexual intercourse with a child over the age of 16 and knowingly violating a child abuse order; two years in jail with credit for 73 days and $886.
• Joseph C. Koconis, 28, Wisconsin Rapids; disorderly conduct as a domestic abuse incident; 10 days in jail with work release, one year probation, $616 and any counseling deemed necessary.