Jordy Nelson's house in Suamico is for sale. It can be yours for $379,000.
SUAMICO - Jordy Nelson's house in Suamico is for sale.
That's not a surprise, given the longtime Green Bay Packers wide receiver now is playing for the Oakland Raiders. Nelson was cut by the Packers on March 13 and subsequently signed with the Raiders.
The house has been on the market for about eight days, said Leta Jacquet, the listing agent.
The Nelsons bought the house in 2009 for $310,000. The house was built in 2000 and is located near the U.S. 41 and Sunset Beach Road intersection.
Nelson, drafted 36th overall in the 2008 NFL draft, played nine years for the Packers, where he was among the all-time great receivers in franchise history. Among his accomplishments, he was:
• Third in franchise history in receptions with 550.
• Fifth in receiving yards with 7,848.
• Second in touchdown receptions with 69.
• Third in 100-yard games with 25.
• The only player in franchise history to have three seasons with 13 or more touchdown receptions (2011, 2014 and 2016).
• The only player in franchise history to be named the league’s Comeback Player of the Year after catching 97 passes for 1,257 yards and 14 touchdowns in 2016 following a yearlong recovery from a torn ACL.
In 2017, Nelson endured the worst season of his career since becoming a significant contributor in 2010. He had 53 catches for 482 yards and just six touchdowns after leading the NFL in 2016 with 14 touchdown catches.