Packers' Family Night will return to a full Lambeau Field after a one-year absence
GREEN BAY – Green Bay Packers Family Night tickets will go on sale July 14 at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.
Family Night, scheduled for Aug. 7, is a full-blown Packers practice on Lambeau Field. Normally the Packers practice on the other side of Oneida Street at one of the three fields there. Family Night, which was not held last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, often sells out, with attendance at more than 60,000.
The family-focused event will include a game-like atmosphere with use of the video boards, gameday music and a fireworks show at the end of the night.
Tickets cost $10 and will be mobile (electronic) only. There will be a limit of 10 tickets per purchase on the first day of the sale and they will be available only at ticketmaster.com. Every person attending, including children, must have a ticket.
Individuals who plan to buy tickets are advised to set up a Ticketmaster account in advance if they do not already have one, otherwise they might have difficultly finalizing the sale.
Earlier this month, the Packers announced their plans to return fan access to nearly normal this season, including fan-attended training camp and a full stadium for games. Some accommodations will be made for the continuing pandemic, including keeping players and fans separated because of unvaccinated players. The NFL reported recently that 65% of players have been vaccinated.
RELATED:Green Bay Packers are ending paper tickets this year, making electronic tickets permanent
RELATED:Here's where Aaron Rodgers stands as 'Jeopardy!' guest host in a roundup of best-to-worst rankings
Family Night attendees who are fully vaccinated will not need to wear masks, but the team asks individuals who are not vaccinated to follow Centers for Disease Control guidelines and wear masks. Proof of vaccination will not be required.
The event will be broadcast around the state on the Packers television network.
Gates will open for Family Night at 5:30 p.m. The team will be introduced on the field at 7:20 p.m.
Parking in Lambeau Field lots will be $5, with net proceeds benefiting Meijer Simply Give and its mission to support hunger-relief. Parking lots will open at 1:30 p.m. and will feature family activities, including heavy construction equipment from the Walbec Group for kids to admire. Kemps will hold sign-ups for a chance to win free ice cream for a year.
In case of bad weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities —from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show — are canceled.
- Aug. 14, 7 p.m., Houston Texans at Lambeau Field
- Aug. 21, 3:25 p.m., New York Jets at Lambeau Field
- Aug. 28, noon, Packers at Buffalo Bills
- Sept. 12, 3:25 p.m., Packers at New Orleans Saints
- Sept. 20, 7:15 p.m., Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field
- Sept. 26, 7:20 p.m., Packers at San Francisco 49ers
- Oct. 3: 3:25 p.m. Pittsburgh Steelers at Lambeau Field
- Oct. 10, noon, Packers at Cincinnati Bengals
- Oct. 17, noon, Packers at Chicago Bears
- Oct. 24, noon, The Washington Football Team at Lambeau Field
- Oct. 28, 7:20 p.m., Packers at Arizona Cardinals
- Nov. 7, 3:25 p.m., Packers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Nov. 14, 3:25 p.m., Seattle Seahawks at Lambeau Field
- Nov. 21, noon, Packers at Minnesota Vikings
- Nov. 28, 3:25 p.m., Los Angeles Rams at Lambeau Field
- Dec. 12, 7:20 p.m., Chicago Bears at Lambeau Field
- Dec. 19, noon, Packers at Baltimore Ravens
- Dec. 25, 3:30 p.m., Cleveland Browns at Lambeau Field
- Jan. 2, 7:20 p.m., Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field
- Jan. 9, noon, Packers at Detroit Lions
Contact Richard Ryman at (920) 431-8342 or email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter at @RichRymanPG, on Instagram at @rrymanPG or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RichardRymanPG/