2021 Kentucky Derby post position draw, lineup, updated odds and entries for full field
The draw for the $3 million, Grade 1 Kentucky Derby was held Tuesday morning at Churchill Downs.
The Derby has an approximate post time of 6:57 p.m. Saturday and will be televised by NBC.
Kentucky Derby draw reactions:Winners and losers from Tuesday's draw for the Kentucky Derby
Click on a horse's name to learn more about him.
Post position, horse, trainer, jockey, odds (5 p.m. Saturday)
1. Known Agenda, Todd Pletcher, Irad Ortiz Jr., 11-1
2. Like the King, Wesley Ward, Drayden Van Dyke, 45-1
3. Brooklyn Strong, Daniel Velazquez, Umberto Rispoli, 39-1
4. Keepmeinmind, Robertino Diodoro, David Cohen, 44-1
5. Sainthood, Todd Pletcher, Corey Lanerie, 37-1
6. O Besos, Greg Foley, Marcelino Pedroza, 38-1
7. Mandaloun, Brad Cox, Florent Geroux, 28-1
8. Medina Spirit, Bob Baffert, John Velazquez, 12-1
9. Hot Rod Charlie, Doug O'Neill, Flavien Prat, 5-1
10. Midnight Bourbon, Steve Asmussen, Mike Smith, 12-1
11. Dynamic One, Todd Pletcher, Jose Ortiz, 39-1
12. Helium, Mark Casse, Julien Leparoux, 35-1
13. Hidden Stash, Vicki Oliver, Rafael Bejarano, 33-1
14. Essential Quality, Brad Cox, Luis Saez, 5-2
15. Rock Your World, John Sadler, Joel Rosario, 5-1
16. King Fury, Kenny McPeek, Brian Hernandez Jr., SCR
17. Highly Motivated, Chad Brown, Javier Castellano, 11-1
18. Super Stock, Steve Asmussen, Ricardo Santana Jr., 31-1
19. Soup and Sandwich, Mark Casse, Tyler Gaffalione, 24-1
20. Bourbonic, Todd Pletcher, Kendrick Carmouche, 27-1
Kentucky Derby 2021: Why your horse can and can't win the Kentucky Derby
Jason Frakes: 502-582-4046; firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @KentuckyDerbyCJ.