UPDATE: Includes flatbread pizza toppings for each player.
GREEN BAY - Packers players are competing flatbread supremacy on the 1919 Kitchen & Tap menu. Regardless who is crowned champ, determined by the most sales, seven charities will get a slice of the pie, everyone who orders a flatbread goes home with a player photo and every 50th order comes with an autographed player photo.
Each week through the end of July a different flatbread pizza with a different Packers player's favorite toppings will be featured on the menu with 10 percent of the proceeds donated to charity. The player with the top-selling flatbread also receives 25 percent of the proceeds toward their chosen charity.
Randall Cobb kicks off the series of flatbreads with a chicken breast, chevre and sun dried tomato combination. David Bakhtiari's pizza doubles down on park with bacon and pork belly as toppings. Aaron Rodgers pizza rounds out the lineup and features ground elk and lamb.
Dates, participating players, their charities and toppings:
- June 11-17, Randall Cobb, Ben’s Wish: chicken breast, chevre, red onion, spinach, sun dried tomato, basil, pomodoro sauce.
- June 18-24, Tramon Williams, 38 Reasons: chicken breast, fresh mozzarella, caramelized onion, arugula, sun dried tomato, basil, oregano, cilantro, house barbecue sauce.
- June 25-July 1, Nick Perry, Ha Ha’s Hero Foundation: chicken breast, bacon, fresh mozzarella, caramelized onion, spinach, oregano, garlic cream sauce.
- July 1-8, David Bakhtiari, Fund a Dream: pork belly, bacon, cheddar/mozzarella blend, caramelized onion, mushroom, garlic cream sauce.
- July 9-15, Clay Matthews, Cure Duchenne: bosc pear, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, provolone, caramelized onion.
- July 16-22, Jimmy Graham, Angel Flight: chicken breast, bacon, cheddar/mozzarella blend, jalapeno, caramelized onion, basil, cilantro, house barbecue sauce, Parmesan.
- July 23-28, Aaron Rodgers, MACC Fund: ground elk, ground lamb, almond ricotta, white onion, jalapeno, basil, lemon aioli, pomodoro sauce.