There was a lot for the media who cover the New York Jets to chew on after the Green Bay Packers 31-24 come-from-behind victory pm Sunday at Lambeau Field.
Here are some links to what they were saying this morning:
- From the New York Post: Jets defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson said it was his fault for calling a timeout just before Geno Smith threw what would have been a game-tying touchdown pass, which columnist Mike Vaccaro says is just the latest bungle in Jets' history.
- Also from the New York Post: Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson says he just lost his cool before being ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- From the New York Daily News: There were no shortage of players to blame for the Jets in their meltdown loss.
- From the New York Times: The Jets' 18-point first-half lead was duly vaporized by Aaron Rodgers.
- And, finally, from NJ.com: Grades and analysis from the Jets' crushing loss.