Tennessee Titans' A.J. Brown reveals what gave him food poisoning: 'I'm sorry Chipotle'
Note to self if you're A.J. Brown:
Don't eat Chipotle before a big game.
That's the lesson the Tennessee Titans receiver learned after a bout of food poisoning that he said on ESPN's SportsCenter derived from eating Chipotle over the weekend.
"I'm sorry Chipotle," Brown said with a laugh, "but Chipotle got me. I'm sorry."
Brown caught seven passes for 91 yards in Monday night's thrilling 34-31 win over the Buffalo Bills. All of Brown's production came in the second half.
He was given three IVs on Monday, he said after the win.
"The first half, to be honest, man, I was feeling really bad," Brown told ESPN. "I couldn't get myself going. They was trying to bring me along slow because they knew they'd need me in the second half."